We are always grateful to receive the much-needed gifts of time and talent offered by our generous parishioners and school parents. Our volunteers:
- Supply materials (clean laundry, fresh flowers, paper cut-outs, etc.)
- Make materials at home (sewing, woodworking, painting, calligraphy)
- Help to transition furniture and materials weekly between Level I and Level II sessions
- Serve as assistants to a catechist in the atrium on a weekly basis
- Attend local CGS Formation Courses to become catechists and serve children weekly in the CGS Atrium
If you are interested in helping to provide the experience of Catechesis of the Good Shepherd for our children in one or more of these ways, please contact Joanie Rymsza.